Monday 12 June 2006

Heart Shaped Box

Became a fan of Nirvana yesterday.
Heard their song 'Heart Shaped Box'

"Hey wait I've Got a new Complain"

And thats what half the world seems to do now a days-complain.
And all u intellectuals who think all's wrong with the world

"Forever in Debt to your priceless Advice"

Wats wrong with the world wats right dont matter as long as u keep yourselves all right.
So kinnda quoting H.S.B for every extract.

"Broken Hymen of your Highness I'm Left black"

This line kinnda is Cobain's point of view about the female's of human gender after his not so happy marriage life with Courtney Love.Well one things for sure me and Cobain had same thoughts abt girls, allright.

"Cut myself on Angel hair and Baby's breath"

Don't know why but this one's sure the most beautiful line in the whole song.Didn't understand it completely though,Died due to a child or a female.Cant break this one althought it shook me up.

"I've been drawn into your magnet tar pit trap"

K drugs are a trap keep away frm them smokin ciggs is fine drinkin is fine but drugs are a severe NO. I follow this strategy.Smoke drink but no doping.

Hey try n leave some comments on this blog i'll appreciate that.

ADIOS



No comments:

Post a Comment