Monday 14 May 2007

Champage Supernova....


Someone once told me "Never Generalize". Don't group people based on their sex, color, ethnicity. There's always a variety of people out there who may be part of some sect but are not really the same as others. By grouping them you do injustice to them. Just because a person belongs to so and so community by no way means that he is the way u suspect others to be....

I hate such kindda preachin stuff....The first line was enuf but the speech after that seems as if u are questioning my ability to understand simple lines....When you belive sumthing from your heart it's a common practice to elucidate on that matter but to go on and on sickens me....Speak the synopsis of what you feel and then gimme a break...

Blogger doest open up in my college...so well didn't update this Blog..If sum one ever checked it and found some cobwebs here...sorry for them..hope for more updates soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment