Saturday 12 August 2006

Sweet Child o' Mine

I never hated her, never loved her. She was more of an non-entity just like that stupid bush behind the hostel's second gate. You look at it think about it for 2 minutes and then you never think about it except in dire loneliness. Maybe the bush never guessed but it should've.

And yes, the girl wasn't dumb either, I knew she had guessed it. She might have wept in some corner about this. I did not care, I don't want to. I don't love her, how can I act as if I do. Maybe she does but what if she doesn't. Am I selfish? Yes I am but Ain't she?

Ok, she is not ugly, not bad but she is not HER. I am not perfect either but aren't we supposed to aim for it. Why should I compromise? I dont love her no matter how much she wants me to. I'll tell her but how can I? Should I leave this thought like those unsung songs wich i wanted to remember but couldn't. I dont care I'll get over it, she will have to. I am not a messiah or watever.

3 comments:

  1. "...Why should I compromise ?...."

    Ha ha ha ha ha...now look who's talking !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. somehow i feel u lost the essence of it.. the feeling of being on the other side..the not so pretty side..my side

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Should I leave this thought like those unsung songs wich i wanted to remember but couldn't." Love the line

    "I am not a messiah or watever." That one line said it all...

    ReplyDelete