Friday 18 August 2006


Woke up at 8:10 am. Brushed, washed my face. Am in my class by 8:26 am. Sit in the classroom as the professor lectures on I look at him thinking of my Counter Strike game last night, the grenade should have been thrown a little earlier. He looks at me acknowledging my mental absence from the room and teaches on. I knew he wouldn't care, they are paid to teach not make us understand.

The second lecture from 9:30 to 10:30 is off the lecturers not in the campus or maybe he is but who cares. Go to my room on the way have bought my dose of GF. Sit in my room and start engage myself with counter Strike while listening to Nirvana. After 2 many frags rest my eyes for a while using up GF's. Open my eyes and as always I am late for my class.

Run to class sit farther from the teacher and try to pass my time writing lyrics of the songs I remember or well go ahead with my open eyes sleep session. Teaching goes on and on and on. Times up and teacher leaves after the mandatory attendance session and I kinnda mess it up 'cos I didn't shout up during my roll call and after a session of interaction my attendance is accepted. Run to go out of my class room and see the next Fuhrer walking up the corridor towards the class. Run back into the class.

The earlier stanza continues including the attendance mess up. Somehow survive the class and walk to my room after collecting my clothes from Dhobi.

1 comment: