Sunday 5 October 2008

Damned be thou, O spring

The summer days are gone.
The reasons i was born
are no more, a cold darkness
left, future is a dark abyss.

It's all the same now,
Not long before i take my final bow.
This is not the way it was meant to be.
This wasn't meant to be my reality.

Long ago i used to try,
many years ago i used to cry.
The coldness inside suffocates me,
like i am where i was not meant to be,

My character will die out
but the drama will play.
no matter how i shout now,
no matter what i say.

the third act all morose
hold it now, for i know not where it goes.
the fourth arrives in all its darkness
and misery, the sadness
suffocates me.

Days will come, days will pass by
I'll sit here all alone under the moonlight
and no matter how i try
I'll watch you go like a forsaken dream.

The spring shall arrive again
and I'll shall wait here
I know u wont remember
but i no longer care.

1 comment:

  1. "Long ago i used to try,
    many years ago i used to cry.
    The coldness inside suffocates me,
    like i am where i was not meant to be,"

    There are times when I want to just cut some lines and post them on my mirror...so that every morn when I wake up..I see that and realise I'm not the only one...

    ReplyDelete